Cancellation charges will apply when:
- Cancellations are made with less than 1 hours’ notice prior to the dispatch of the vehicle for Sedans, SUV’s or People Mover bookings within the metropolitan area.
- Cancellations are made with less than 24 hours’ notice for minibuses, buses or coaches (8 seats and above).
- Cancellations for any vehicle type are made with less than 48 hours’ notice for Canberra bookings during Parliament sitting.
- Cancellations are made with less than 24 hours’ notice in New Zealand for all vehicle types.
- Bookings where the passengers fail to arrive or make contact with the chauffeur or the local Marquee Limousines Customer Service Centre.
- Stricter cancellation policies may apply to any of the above, however will be advised to you at the time of booking and will supersede the above policies.
Special Cancellation Policy applies for Weddings and Events.
As-Directed or Hourly Booking Cancellation Terms:
- Full charges will apply when cancelling a Mini-bus or a Bus/Coach booking within 24 hours from the scheduled pick-up time
- Full charges will apply when cancelling a Sedan, SUV or a People Mover booking less than 12 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- 50% charge applies when cancelling a Sedan, SUV or a People Mover booking between 12 hours and 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time
Please note that the above terms and conditions are subject to change and are binding upon acceptance of our services. By engaging our services, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
Marquee Limousines offers well above industry-standard complimentary waiting time for all bookings.
Complimentary waiting time is applied as follows:
- 10 minutes complimentary waiting time at homes, hotels or other non-airport pickups.
- 20 minutes complimentary waiting time at Domestic Airport Terminals.
- 60 minutes complimentary waiting time at International Airport Terminals.
- 60 minutes complimentary waiting time at Cruise Ship Terminals.
Below waiting time rates apply to all major Australian cities.
Waiting time is charged per minute once any complimentary waiting time has been exhausted.
Below waiting time rates include GST.
Waiting time rates apply to ALL Marquee Limousines accounts, as well as individual bookings via the Marquee Limousines website, unless otherwise specified on your individual rate sheets and/or contracts.
|Per Minute Rate
|Luxury People Mover (6-7 seats)
|Luxury Minibus (8 – 14 seats)
*All flights are tracked via radar and complimentary waiting times only begins from the moment the plane lands, regardless of any flight delays.
Some surcharges may apply on public holidays, check with the Customer Service Centre when making bookings.
Typically, surcharges will be incurred on Christmas Day and New Years Eve / New Years Day in most cities. Surcharges do not often apply in most major cities during other public holidays.
After Hours Surcharges
A 50% Surcharge applies for all vehicle type bookings that begin between midnight and 04:59hrs.
*Certain contracts or rate schedules may contain different terms to those listed above. The terms contained within valid and current contracts and/or rate schedules will supersede the above terms with respect to After Hour Surcharges.
As Marquee Limousines is classified as a pre-booked service, there is an expectation under the law that there is sufficient notice for a child restraint to be fitted, unlike the nature of taxi services.
Therefore, all children under the age of 8 years must be seated in a Baby Capsule, Baby Seat or Booster Seat as determined by Australian Law. While some states may not have child seats as a mandatory requirement, we as a company have a National Position that any child under 8 years must be in a child seat at all times while travelling with us.
There is a standard $20 relocation and fitting fee for baby capsules, baby seats and booster seats per booking – not per seat.
Whilst all care will be taken by chauffeurs to install child restraints safely, parents/caregivers are strongly encouraged to check these prior to the start of the journey and amending as and where required. Chauffeurs have training in installing child restraints, however, they are not professional fitters, and the parent/caregiver of the child should be maintaining their child’s safety in the same they would in their own vehicle.
Limits Of Liability & Insurance
Maximum liability, if accepted, will be limited to a refund for the trip in question. All care will be taken, but no liability will be assumed. No claim for liquidated damages, consequential loss for any other costs will be assumed.
Marquee Limousines its Operators and Licensees shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Customer for any indirect loss and/or expense (including loss of profit) suffered by the Customer arising out of a breach by Marquee Limousines its Operators and Licensees of this contract.
Use of Personal Information
Your personal information is used for the hiring of Marquee Limousines services and used for that purpose alone. By entering the Marquee Limousines secure website booking facility, you understand that all information provided by you is your sole responsibility and Marquee Limousines accepts no responsibility for any incorrect information provided in respect to the hiring made through this facility. It is not given to a third party except where the purpose relates to fulfilling the obligations of your hiring. Your personal information may be retained for use in future bookings. If at any time you believe the information is incorrect, you may contact us to have it corrected.
Credit Card details are stored securely for the purpose as outlined in our terms and conditions of hire. Marquee Limousines staff its Operators and Licensees are obliged under the Confidentiality Deed to keep personal information secure.
Marquee Limousines may be obliged to surrender your personal information to regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials in accordance with the applicable law. Personal information may also be disclosed to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring or interfering with our rights or property.